header

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Haytham Kenway

I drew this as a gift for my friend! She wanted Haytham from AC 3 and I got this awesomeness from her asdfghjk : http://fav.me/d5ploke
---------------------------
I can't draw old people and it doesn't even look like him OTL. Let's say that's Haytham in his younger years, okay? :/ And it isn't even half as great as the picture which I got.
---------------------------
Sorry Jessi AHHH ich hab am Ende wieder schnell schnell gemacht weil ich wie immer keine Lust mehr hatte orz, ich hoff es gefällt dir trotzdem.. :I

1 comment:

  1. deine mudder1/03/2013 6:00 AM

    AHHHH ich liebe es asdjhsjkdfjksd
    Außerdem hab ich das bei deinem Bild auch gemacht nuff said und ich find es fällt gar nicht auf!
    HAYTHAM sdkfhskd dankedankedanke für das geile bild <3<3<3<3/gay

    ReplyDelete