header

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

first try and I failed LOL


After I drew the fruits from life, I wanted to try a human face. So my best friend Jessi visited me ..AT NIGHT LOL. But in the end I'm still too slow and human faces are too hard for me so I guess I have to practice some more on "dead things". Also it was hard for her to sit straight all the time OTL I'M SO SORRY. So in the end I tried to somehow finish the life drawing with a photograph, but in the end I had no motivation to finish it completely, because I really wanted to draw her 100% from life. It was a nice study, though. I guess I have to practice it first, with my own face! (In reallife she's 398743346 times more pretty LOL )


UPDATE 3.3.13

Tried a self portrait from life, and it doesn't even look like me. Also my photoshop didn't work properly in the end and couldn't save..AGAIN (I guess I need more Internal memory). So I'll leave it unfinished.

2 comments:

  1. weißt du was? ich hab das in der schule der luzie gezeigt und die hats aus den socken gehauen und sie hat dich aufs größte gelobt! sdlhks Ich finds auch hammer hfghfghh <3

    ReplyDelete