header

Thursday, March 28, 2013

sketch shizzleness

AHHH an update lol. My tablet isn't working anymore so for now I'll have to stick to traditional media I guess. I really don't know when I'll be able to buy a new tablet. So I bought a sketchbook some weeks ago, but I have to say that I don't really like it! Every time I sketch something, the sketch "smears" over the sketch on the opposite sheet. :/ So I think I'll just use big ass papersheets instead!

So I tried to draw the female body out of my head (because I think copying from a photo or something similiar isn't really helpful) and I seriously don't like the results LOL. Especially tits are hard to draw jeeez.
so blablabla I don't know what to say anymore lol don't expect much updates for the next weeks *misses the tablet OTL* .

No comments:

Post a Comment